|Tiny home, Cleveland, Ohio|
The project recognizes the desire of tiny homeowners to build and live in homes with low capital investment costs. The project is being developed to accommodate tiny homes in the range of 220 to 350 square feet with shared landscaping, privacy areas and other common space. If you have or are planning to build a tiny home and want to learn more about the Cleveland Tiny Homes project and potential sites being considered, please contact us at email@example.com, 216-664-4238.
For more information about project partners and tiny houses in general see the resources below.
- Greater Cleveland Tiny House Enthusiasts
- Stockyard, Clark Fulton & Brooklyn Centre Community Development Office
- Tumbleweed Tiny House Company
- Plans unveiled for tiny houses in Cleveland’s Detroit Shoreway neighborhood (FOX8)
- Tiny-house trend builds momentum in Cleveland, with Detroit Shoreway project planned (The Plain Dealer)
- The Tiny Thing in Life
- American Tiny House Association
Tim Nevits - Tiny House Winter Tour (2012)
- Cleveland Tiny Home Enthusiast and Tiny Home owner
See a 2015 Summer tour at WCPN 90.3 FM Sound of Ideas
Media and a Community Conversation
WCPN 90.3 Sound of Ideas
What questions do you have about Tiny Houses that you want addressed on the air?
Would you ever live in one?