The following is a letter sent to the Ohio Attorney General urging an investigation into any potential fruad or misrepresentations that lead to municipalities accross Ohio and seven other state entering into long-term power contracts to invest in electric generation at the Prairie State Energy Campus (PSEC) in Marissa, Illinois.
- E. Roberta Wade, Council Member, City of Galion, Ohio
- Andrew M. Flock, Council Member, City of Painsville, Ohio
- Brian J. Cummins, Council Member, City of Cleveland, Ohio
- Danny Turner, Council Member, City of Martinsville, Virginia
- Prairie State Energy Campus
- Prairie State Coal Plant Tracker
- Ohio Attorney General asked to probe Cleveland power plant deal with Prairie State Energy, Potential fraud involving Praire State plant, by: Ron Regan, newsnet5.com