|Rendering of a re-designed Cleveland Public Square with Ontario Avenue (N-S) closed to vehicular traffic.|
The City of Cleveland, Cuyahoga County and other partners involved in the project have an intention to complete the improvements by June 2016, in preparation for the RNC Convention.
PowerPoint Presentation received Tuesday 9/9/2014.
Term Sheet received Tuesday, 9/9/2014.
Term Sheet RDVLP Public Sq Malls B C Ped Bridge by Brian Cummins
Cleveland City Council Progress Report Schedule - Note that the transportation/transit study is expected to be finalized and released the week of 10/13/2014.
Related links and media coverage:
- Group plan Commission
- Cleveland City Planning Commission - Group Plan Commission
- Land-Studio, Public Square Redesign
- Soldiers' and Sailors' Monument
- The Cleveland Group Plan of 1903 - Cleveland Memory Project, Cleveland State University
- "The Group Plan of 1903" as provided by D.H. Ellison Co., Architects
- The Public Square debate continues: The Group Plan Commission's Jeremy Paris responds to reader comments
By Steven Litt, The Plain Dealer, August 19, 2014
- Cleveland, Cuyahoga County and Group Plan Commission launch search for firm to design walkway from downtown to lakefront
By Steven Litt, The Plain Dealer, July 18, 2014
- Cuyahoga County, Cleveland partner to spur convention center hotel, public-space overhaul
By Michelle Jarboe McFee, The Plain Dealer, June 05, 2013