What's inside - see the table of contents and embedded newsletter below. Supplemental information and links to articles and webs sites related to the newsletter are listed below each article.
- Congratulations Esperanza Barillas Ward 14 Senior of the Year
- The Lofts at Lion Mills – $9 million housing project on W. 25th Street - breaks ground
For additional information and media coverage see:
- Groundbreaking held for Lofts at Lion Mills on West 25th Street, Crain's Cleveland Business, by Stan Bullard, 6/30/16
- New Tax Credit Project Funded in Clark Fulton, The Lofts at Lion Mills Scheduled to Break Ground Early 2016, 6/19/15, press release and other info.
- Bonnie Walker Graduates from the Neighborhood Leadership Development Program
- Also see the list of graduates from the Neighborhood Leadership Development Program Class IX.
- Progress continues in improving neighborhood housing conditions
- Sisterhood Program wins top prize for Ohio Gun Violence Picture Peace Program
- Citywide Housing Survey Finds Problems Persist but Housing Market is Improving
- Cleveland Property Survey Results Released, Western Reserve Land Conservancy, 11/21/15
- La Placita returns to West 25th Street
- and Clark Avenue for five Saturday events
For additional info and media coverage see:
- La Placita in La Villa Hispana, description and information provided by Hispanic Business Center
- La Placita offers testing ground for Hispanic entrepreneurs, by Jacqueline Bon, FreshWater, 6/11/2015
- Hispanic Business Center Hosts First La Placita Market at West 25th and Clark, by Eric Sandy, 5/11/2015
- LegalWorks to hold local expungement clinic at Family Ministry Center on Saturday July 23rd
- Eligibility Clinics for Expungement Day, Cleveland 19 News, 6/18/2016
- Earned Income Tax Credit Tax service helped return $1 million back to the community
Supplemental article -
|Esperanza Barillas, |
2016 Ward 14 Senior of the Year