Date/Time: Thursday, May 7, 2015 @ 11:00 a.m.
See the press release below for the Stockyard Initiative.
“We’re excited about doing this project on the near Westside...We expect to complete five to seven full rehabs, and help 40 existing residents with exterior home repairs. We are particularly pleased by all of the diverse partners who are joining us on this year’s initiative.”
- Greater Cleveland Habitat for Humanity
- Stockyard, Clark Fulton & Brooklyn Centre Community Development Office
- 2015 Apostles Build Initiative; Pope Francis House
- First Federal of Lakewood
- City of Cleveland
- Councilman Brian Cummins, Ward 14
- Cuyahoga County Land Bank
- Safeguard Properties (Third Annual Community Spruce-Up Day)
- Jewish Federation of Cleveland & partners in the Latino community (volunteer-driven community improvement day)
- Federal Home Loan Bank of Cincinnati
NOTE: $30,000 in Ohio Casino Tax Revenue Funds are being utilized as the Ward 14 authorization, being used to leverage other funding and significant volunteer labor for this home improvement and beautification project.