The budget represents year 41 since the inception of the CDBG program. The estimated budget is the lowest amount Cleveland is expected to receive since the inception of the program.
- Neighborhood Development Activity
- General Administration; Code Enforcement/Demolition
- Fair Housing & Consumer Affairs
- Commercial Revitalization/Storefront Renovation
- Land Reutilization (Lot Clean Up, City Land Bank, Community Gardens)
REF: Legislative Calendar, Watch the hearings live at Cleveland/TV20.
Here are some excerpts of the Budget document that provide some overview and line items for proposed expenditures with comparisons to 2013 and 2014 budgets. Below this document are two others with: excerpts regarding HUD eligible activity requirements, income eligibility requirements and maps depicting blighted areas eligible for use of these funds for 2006 and 2010; and, the 2001 - 2016 City of Cleveland Consolidated Plan. This document represents a detailed plan as required by HUD.
Chapter 3, Code Enforcement and Demolition
Requests for additional information; staffing chart, status of opened positions, list of demolitions by ward from 2008 - 2014...(hearing in process).
For additional information see:
- City of Cleveland Block Grant Program - Year 40 City proposals
- City of Cleveland, Community Development Forms and Documents
- Department of Housing and Urban Development, Community Development Block Grant Program - CDBG