- Ohio Task Force on Community-Police Relations, public forum, 4:30 – 8:30 pm, Waetjen Auditorium Cleveland State University, 2001 Euclid Ave., Cleveland Ohio 44115;
- PUCO Hearings on First Energy - Cleveland, Cleveland City Hall, 601 Lakside Avenue, Cleveland Ohio 44114, press conference at 5:00 pm, hearing begins at 6:00 pm
- Cleveland City Council's 4th and Final Listening Tour, 6:00 - 8:00 pm, Greater Abyssinia Baptist Church, 1161 East 105th St., Cleveland Ohio 44108.
See details below - click on images for larger view.
- Ohio Task Force on Community-Police Relations (website)
- Kasich Announces Members of Ohio Task Force on Ohio Task. Force on Community-Police Relations, 1/14/2014.
- Dirty energy bailout is a bad deal, by Policy Matters Ohio, 1/16/2015
- FirstEnergy wants PUCO guarantees on nuclear and coal prices Public meeting in Cleveland will look at FirstEnergy rate plan. A Public meeting in Cleveland will look at FirstEnergy rate plan, by WKSU's Kabir Bhatia, 1/18/2015
- Residents don’t deserve higher energy rates, Ohio Citizens Action, 1/20/2015
- PUCO hearing in Akron on FirstEnergy’s electric security plan draws about 100
By Bob Downing, Beacon Journal staff write, 1/12/2015
WEWS NewsChannel5, 1/19/2014.