- Presentation on "Estimating the Effect of Demolishing Distressed Structures in Cleveland, OH, 2009-2013. Impacts on Real Estate Equity and Mortgage-foreclosure".
- Neighborhood Development Activities (funding distributed per Ward Council member).
- General Administration.
- Code Enforcement and Demolition.
- Fair Housing and Consumer Affairs.
- Commercial Revitalization Storefront Renovation.
- Community Development Corporations; CDC Operating Support, Citywide Development Support Agencies. Applications are due from CDC’s on 3.7.2014.
Wednesday & Thursday, 2.12-13.2014
- Land Reutilization; Land Bank, Lot Clean Up, Community Gardens.
- CDBG AIDS Prevention and Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS (HOPWA).
- Housing Programs.
- Housing Repair Assistance Programs.
- Emergency Solutions Grant Program & CDBG Homeless Services.
- Public Service Programs, Third Party Social Services.
Department of Community Development 2014 Consolidated Plan, representing program descriptions and recommended allocations in the amount of $26,098,000. [full budget document].
[See summary information below]
[Summary Overview, full report to be posted]
Estimating the Effect of Demolishing Distressed Structures in Cleveland, OH, 2009-2013.
Impacts on Real Estate Equity and Mortgage-foreclosure. Western Reserve Land Conservancy.